Wednesday 19 May 2021

Some 28mm things that were recently "fettled" (courtesy of the Warlord Wargames sprue sale)

First their came a sprue that was supposed to be in the back of a German 251 half-track (see below, Fritz and Hans are having fun with an 81mm mortar): 


Then came a merry bunch of AWI 28mm artillery crew with an excited General Officer and "Mo;;y Maid" (see below, if truth be told I found out that I have another two to be made too, already "in the loft"!): 


Finally the supporting arm (artillery) to my strange 25-28mm Malburian "late horse and musket" period army (or should that be plural) I have acquired (see below, I liked what I saw so much from these folks I put a second order in to Warlord for some more to "finish" (ha, if ever) the OoB off): 


Slowly eating away at the 28mm plastic pile of stuff needing to be put together before its wargaming destiny can be fulfilled.

No comments: