Tuesday 7 September 2021

Test of Honour: In the Works (WIP)

Ha! I am finally getting round to putting together my "First Edition" Test of Honour figures together (bearing in mind the game system has already moved onto the second edition that tells you how late I am on this). The samurai and commoners were an interesting multi-part build (ahem, understatement) and let it be said that I appreciated the fact that only twelve figures were needed for the first scenario (see below, now primed and washed):


I am sketchy on the clans, but suffice it to say I will keep to the box art and there will be a Blue Team and a Red Team.

The new 'owners'(?), as in post Warlord Games era, seem to have put significant energy into developing it further. I note there is a 'first edition to second edition conversion pack' (looks like the 'cards have changed').


I will play the first six first edition scenarios and see if the inkling takes me any further. 

2 comments:

Paul Liddle said...

I am a little ashamed to say that I got this set for Xmas some years ago and did nothing with it. I had even made some terrain pieces before it arrived but those sprues just put me right off.
One day maybe.
Regards,
Paul.

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

I know what you mean
But they are not quite that bad as they look ;) cannot rush the

You just cannot rush them
The rules look interesting and I want to play them ;)