Saturday 4 January 2020

The Dungeons and Dragons Figure Range: New Player Race

Since my time (officially known in the lore of Dungeons and Dragons as Second Edition .. not to be confused with a LOTR reference to Second Age) thinks have moved on. Not only do you have Humans, Dwarves, Eleves, Half-Elves, Halflings, Gnomes and even Half-Orcs - but strange and mysterious Dragonborn and Tiefling. Seeing as my sons campaign featured a player character who was a Dragonborn I decided to invest in some figures (see below, they come primed so I "washed" them in a Vallejo "sepia brown shade" (see below, they are classed as Dragonborn Paladins - male and female although to be honest can you tell me the difference?):


Painted up, the Black Dragonborn Male Paladin (see below, in all honesty I think the head looks a little ratty rather than dragon):


Painted up, the Red Dragonborn Female Paladin (see below, looking IMHO the more deadly and angry of the two): 


First impressions, they seem to be more 'fighting orientated' than cunning or stealth!

No comments: