Sunday 6 June 2021

Random Things That Appeared In An Amazon Shopping Trolley Over The Past Months

Why? Because .. it looked good and was at a discounted price .. and my powers of resistance were low .. (see below, a "shiny" Sci-Fi adventure game for £20 .. after all I have to do something with all those Space Marines and other various Sci-Fi figures): 


Although a Chain of Command buff, I have heard too many good reports from people playing the alternative too .. so again I was victim of a discounted price (see below, although it is safe to say I was a happy victim, another £20 .. could be expensive if I get all the supplements):  


Third and final was Rangers of Shadow deep, a Fantasy (relatively light .. in comparison to 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons) adventure game .. yes again discounted .. please note this was not one mad single Amazon shopping trip, but rather multiple over months (see below, this one was also a Kindle edition whereas the other two were physical): 


The latter (Rangers) was with a selection of LOTR miniatures I have yet to paint in mind. Game on (after reading the rules that is)!

2 comments:

Renko said...

I can thoroughly recommend Rangers of Shadow Deep, and I have Stargrave on the "to do" list too. Bolt Action, I'm less keen on, mainly because I play Chain of Command which I think does pretty much everything BA does, but better,

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Cool we will have to play Shadow Deep ;)
Stargrave is a go too ..
Bolt Action was mainly for the "Rules Library" reference point