Sunday 17 July 2022

WD's COW 2022 at Shrivenham

To give you a better insight into the event I can do no better than direct you to some excellent bloggers (see below, fellow WD'ers who are also far quicker than me on the keyboard): 

Blog Reports: 

As you can see there was a fabulous array of games to be had plus you could get up close to some dark armoured denizens (see below, an evil looking T72, not recommended if you are either claustrophobic or like like a sense of "Health and Safety" in your working environment): 


The whole event was scarily brilliant!

4 comments:

Robert (Bob) Cordery said...

Geordie,

I am very glad that you enjoyed it ... and I am already looking forward to COW2023!

All the best,

Bob

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

"Enjoyed it!" I have never have had so much fun while still keeping my clothes on. Words truly fail me, to do CoW 2022 justice, likewise bring on CoW !2023. I was so, so impressed!

Pete. said...

A fantastic weekend- great to finally meet you face to face there.

Cheers,

Pete.

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Likewise Pete
I am already looking forward to the next one