Saturday 8 October 2022

WWII AFV Unit History Book: Stug III Brigade 191

A nice surprise! I received an unexpected book gift from the father-in-law courtesy of the wife's quick visit home (see below, a book I must confess to have picked this very book up, thumbed through it, wanted [I touched it so it means I can keep it], but thought that I could not justify it - but a present justifies itself, so result): 


Time to get thinking as to what scale models does it inspire me to paint up from my collections (20mm, 15mm(?), 1/200)? 

2 comments:

Tony Adams said...

Great book. I picked it up in THe Works a few months ago and reviewed it on my blog. It has some excellent photos and narrative, you will be sure to find a lot of really useful inspiration. Regards

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Cool thanks