Sunday 5 November 2023

1/300 Battle of Britain Planes: PSC

I found these lurking in the PSC Battle of Britain Game Box when I was looking for a 1/300 Stuka of all things (yes, I was doing another random loft traverse). I do like them, or rather the way they have turned out [I painted the roundels free hand - but squadron "lettering" has so far has defeated me] .. and I need to finish off the German 1/300 kit that came in the box, Spitfires and Hurricanes being long "done" (see below, the RAF lesser known and unappreciated "odd ball" fighters of the Battle of Britain: Gloster Gladiator Boulton Paul Defiant and Bristol Blenheim Mk I Fighter version): 



Note: I also have this "collection" to make in 1/72 .. which as you may guess is a longer term item on teh wargaming "bucket list".

3 comments:

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Have to laugh at the "wonky" tails
Poor light in teh loft does not do them justice

pancerni said...

The ones I just got from PSC have wonky tails as well. 6 Hurricanes down, 180+ planes to go.

If you've need of 1/300 Stukas, I could probably spare a few. I've got 74!

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

A kind offer pancerni
However I managed to located the Stuka Squadron ;)
All is good!