Friday 31 December 2021

15mm Malburian WIP

Step 1: They made it to the painting table (see below, trimmed from flash and filed - stuck to coffee stirrer with UHU glue): 


Step 2: Airfix Acrylic (01) Primer (see below, I need eight basic figures and a flag bearer with a leader type for each "battalion"):  


Step 3: Paint on Vallejo Beige/Brown Dipping Wash (see below, that helps define the painting areas as well as having a nice brown shadow that should work well with the basic "Red Coat"):   


The idea here is to approach things "Factory Style"

Reference site for uniforms: http://kronoskaf.com/wss/index.php?title=Main_Page

2 comments:

Martin Rapier said...

I hope you get on alright with those. Ten figure battalions remind me of the old WRG 1:50 basing.

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Cheers Martin
This is my 2022 January project ;)

Between 400 .. 600 man per battalion seems about right .. going by the OoB that I have seen