Wednesday 24 August 2022

While popping by "The Works", I spied...

I think a wargamer is always on the lookout for "useful items" which means a secretive game of "I spy" when prowling the shopping malls and charity shops of this world (see below, what I "bagged" from 'The Works' this week):  


I am thinking of destinations such as "Moscow, Stalingrad and Berlin", rather than the "North Pole" on the signpost (a decorative 28mm piece for an objective marker). The house though I think is destined to be a cluster (yes, a return visit is needed), and perhaps a snow clad topping or dark brown town with paths between and flocked base? The pegs on the other hand were hinted at as being "good counter and marker holders"! We shall see ... 

2 comments:

Simon said...

Try Hobbycraft MDF Christmas decoration houses etc.

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

I might well just have to, thanks Simon much appreciated