Sunday 15 January 2023

Some leftover Christmas trappings with Wargaming Potential?

You may see Xmas stars left over from the craft table waiting for next Christmas. But I see "Objective Markers" for the likes of Chain of Command or Command Decision? (see below, all they need is some paint - Red [Soviet or 'generic bad guys - aka the enemy'], Black [German], Green [US] and Blue [British or generic 'good guys' - aka friendlies]): 


Meanwhile .. er, some more Xmas "tat" leftover from a trip over to see The Works, a bargain semi-craft shop. I see a "Road to Moscow" diorama in 15mm (see below, I must confess I did have this alterative notion in mind at time of purchase, but I put it under Xmas cake decoration to get through security): 


Waste not want not! Remembering also that someone's efficient recycling is another person's clutter.

No comments: