Thursday 9 March 2017

Dreaming Big - Maximilian Renaissance Army List 1499-1518

Dream Big: Laid out in "card bases" (suitable for 28/25mm figures) as per the Impetus Rules. I give you "The Maximilian Imperial Renaissance Army List 1499-1518" (see below, note that's not a small carpet it's on!):


And (sadly) this is the (small) portion I have managed to paint over the last decade, but on the upside I have had fun (see below):


Compare the above to when the ensemble includes the lead mountain (see below, approximately 50% of the potential full army):


You will know what I'll be doing for the next twenty years (if given the chance)!

2 comments:

Matt Crump said...

A labour of love for the long term.🙂

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Definitely long term Matt
So long term that my "painting style" changes by the end of the "pike block" to the next ;)