Thursday, 9 March 2017

Dreaming Big - Maximilian Renaissance Army List 1499-1518

Dream Big: Laid out in "card bases" (suitable for 28/25mm figures) as per the Impetus Rules. I give you "The Maximilian Imperial Renaissance Army List 1499-1518" (see below, note that's not a small carpet it's on!):


And (sadly) this is the (small) portion I have managed to paint over the last decade, but on the upside I have had fun (see below):


Compare the above to when the ensemble includes the lead mountain (see below, approximately 50% of the potential full army):


You will know what I'll be doing for the next twenty years (if given the chance)!

2 comments:

Matt Crump said...

A labour of love for the long term.ūüôā

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Definitely long term Matt
So long term that my "painting style" changes by the end of the "pike block" to the next ;)