Sunday 8 March 2020

More 28mm but it's not WWII rather it's Fantasy instead - Khorne Bloodletters

Following the perverted logic that if you leave me alone long enough in a shop (particularly one where there is models of any kind in) I will find something I like and invent a reason sufficiently plausible to my vulnerable mind to persuade me to buy. I have so acquired a pack of Bloodletters of Khorne - why? Well they fit into both Fantasy and Sci-Fi genres (well, at least to Games Workshops taxonomy of things - 40K and Age of Sigmar compatible) looked easy to build and fun to paint. They also came in a back of ten which meant they were a standard army box and not one of the exotic expensive specials. If I get as far as painting one up then it can prowl the dungeons of the D&D universe (or should that be multi-verses) scary the whits out of the shorter (20mm) adventurers! (see below, a horde of assembled monsters waiting to be processed):


I am thinking they will get the dunk and dip treatment and be painted to individual colour schemes, as opposed to an army formula. After all there are Fire (Red), Cold (Blue), Bile (Green) and Sun worshipping (Yellow) demons! I feel the need to go "Nurgle" in the not so near future ;)

No comments: