Thursday 3 September 2020

Painting Area Work Station

Innocuously tucked away "in plain view" but hidden in the shadows is a stealth hobby painting station (see below, it was my wife's cunning plan):  


In the full light of day paints, brushes and the "micro project" I am currently working on. My first "project" to use the cabinet is the 20mm ACW Confederate Artillery (see below, everything I need tucked away discreetly):  


If the pilot system works the wife has promised me a "second unit" .. it is as if she is trying to hide my hobby from family and friends ;) 

5 comments:

Trebian said...

Very neat and tidy.

How can you work anywhere like that????

Robert (Bob) Cordery said...

Geordie,

That’s a very elegant and tidy solution. I don’t have anything nearly as good.

All the best,

Bob

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Trebian, don't worry it has already acquired paint splatters

Bob, "elegant and neat" yes - the wife spotted it in an effort to contain my hobby sprawl

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

What an excellent idea... the only thing I would add is a carrying handle on top... I may have to steal this idea!

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

In this case plagiarism is the highest of complements
And I hope it works for you
The genius again was the wife's idea
£15 reduced in Sainsbury's she told me :)