Saturday 5 December 2020

The Painting Tray .. A couple of Months ago ..

I pulled together rather a random collection of wargaming toys to "keep me going through Covid" and the Painting Tray in general ticking over. A 15mm Achaemenid War Tower to flesh out a Cyrus the Great DBA army (I have have this years) and the last of three Orc Dakka Dakka Jets from Aeronautica Imperialis - a relatively new 2020 acquisition (see below, I have actually completed that Orc Dakka Dakka jet in quick time and have subsequently moved onto the two-man [rear gunner] Orc Fighta Bomba aka Me110 look-a-like):  


Continuing on the Aeronautica Imperialis theme I also undercoated the two Imperial Marauder bombers .. although I must confess a real lack of enthusiasm to complete these "big birds" (very WWII Mitchell/Marauder look-a-likes). More interestingly are the Revell ACW 20mm Union troops that I intend to pitch against their Confederate brethren (see below, the painting "mojo" is slightly [very] waning on the ACW front, but little bits every day is the key to progress - the One Hour Wargames is still the intended wargame rules set - although Bob Cordery's Portable Wargame is also interesting for this period): 


Updates (and deviations on projects) on progress to follow shortly ;) 

No comments: