Tuesday 14 April 2015

Er, Lego Spiderman and Wonder Woman?

I know, I know, it has to be seen to be believed, "How Far From Austerlitz?" as Alistair Horne would or could have said! (see below):



I picked these up at a Lego exhibition while on holiday and they were by far the cheapest items in the museum shop! Originally they came as white (blank) plaster-casts about 9cm by 4cm and my kids chose the characters which I had to paint free hand. Thank goodness for Google image search!

Ahem, I also have five tiny Star Wars ones to paint yet (Darth Vader, Luke, Princess Leia, Storm Trooper, Chewbacca .. watch this space), for the kids of course ;)

Note: No moving parts, so only a matter of time before they are chipped or smashed, despite the Satin Gloss varnish protection!

2 comments:

Joakim Ström said...

That is just great!
Well done, indeed.

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Thanks Joakim