Tuesday 14 April 2020

GW Ghouls .. Possibly useful to terrify adventurers with

I was actually pleased to pick these GW figures up (especially since they were a "last chance to buy before they get sent back to central store" - am I just a sucker for marketing or what?). Twenty ghouls for £25 is not bad for GW prices, as in cost per figure - their strange special "leader types" can literally go for that in a single figure [PS: And I don't buy those!]. To me these are just generic fantasy monsters (see below, assembled [and there were quite a few parts to each monster] and based waiting for some painting tray action, then a dungeon to inhabit):


As a D&D gamer I always hated facing ghouls; multiple attack creatures with a paralysis saving throw required after each hit. Fail one and you were ghoul-meat. I think I lost too many adventurers to these un-dead and don't get me on the subject of "level draining" un-dead monsters!

No comments: