From on high (above) the massed concentration of IJN aviation.
A USN dive-bombers dream. Leading the pack from left to right is the:
- Kaga (60 Planes, 28.5 Knots)
- Akagi (60 Planes, 31 Knots)
Meanwhile, in the top of the picture and the bottom of the picture (above)
- Soryu (71 Planes, 34.5 Knots)
- Hiryi (64 Planes, 34 Knots)
Lurking towards the back of the pack are the ultra modern looking:
- Shokaru (84 Planes, 34 Knots)
- Zuikaua (84 Planes, 34 Knots)
Another shot of the IJN strike force as berthed (see below).
All ships from Navwar.
Right that's that "ticked" off the "to-do" list :)