Sunday 1 November 2015

October Project: Day 28 "The Joy of Flocking"

Once again the watered down PVA comes out. This time the figures are dropped into the "flock box" which still after five years of sporadic activity is half full of the original 2009 railway scenic "spring-time grass" covering, I think "buy in bulk" is the morale of the story here. Aiming for between 60-70% flat area coverage a lot of my previous good highlight work gets covered over, never mind (see below):


The group photograph (see below):


For the moment I am not bothering to "static grass" ... as I type I find myself caught in too minds as I technically still have a spare night! As all the figures are now to the same "wargame combat tabletop ready" state so ends my reference to the 2009 Painting Guide.

Next: Panzer Grenadier Parade Ground


No comments: