Friday 20 October 2017

Early War Pz IIIE from "First to Fight"

I saw these (Firts to Fight) advertised on the Plastic Soldier Company (PSC) website and thought they looked good but resisted. However the first model shop I visited and picked one up I succumbed By heavens they are good! More pricey (£8 for one model) than ArmourCast but retaining their simplicity with added extra detail worthy of Fujimi and eclipsing Esci. Methinks they would give many a metal manufacturer a good run for their money being plastic injection and a lot cleaner on the "flash" side of things (see below a beautiful Pz IIIE):


The only thing that puzzled me was a minor piece of detail on the left side if the hull. Something ever so small but a curious details. The instructions on the back didn't quite show it in the detail my old eyes needed. However the link below (of one done in Blue Peter fashion by another) showed me where it should go (and Murphy's Law meant that I had done it wrong, not that anyone would notice, bar a rivet counter).

See you in its "full glory" here:
http://modelwork.pl/viewtopic.php?p=686365

A welcome addition to my early war panzer collection!

No comments: