Tuesday 17 October 2017

Time to undercoat the WW2 French I have been keeping in the loft!

Sometimes one is spurred into action by the "use it or lose it" paradigm. Or put another way when your kids, with one particularly talented "crafty" young lady in mind, discovers your "undercoat spray can collection" and decides to have fun with it. Better had use the rest up quick before is disappears literally into "thick air". Hence the beautifully sculpted FAA WW2 (when they were based in the UK) French from 1998 or thereabouts finally get undercoated (see below):


About time too! More remedial action should follow before my spray paint stash is raided again!

4 comments:

Simon said...

Oh I liked the FAA figures

Tim Gow said...

The FAA French are a joy. Mine have appeared in a number of games in the past 20 years so it's high time your chaps saw the light of day.

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Yes they deserved better than to lie in state in the loft
They are so nice I am almost scared to paint them!

Broeders said...

I've got a few armies that I may never get around to painting BUT am loathe to just sell the unpainted metal. Well done for taking up the challenge.