They will round up a composite tank battalion. To go with my:
- Three painted Hasagawa Crusader Mk III's.
- Three partially painted Airfix Crusaders
- Two unpainted Hasagawa Grants
- One Airfix unpainted Grant
- Two unpainted Matchbox (yes they are old) M3 Honey's.
Meanwhile in France near the borders of Germany:
This ("too bright a green" which desperately needs some weathering and application of mud) M4A3 Sherman of the 756th Tank Battalion of the US 5th Army. As its gun is shorter than my other US Sherman's it will probably be designated as the 105mm Howitzer of the battalion (yes, yet another 20mm Tank Battalion project).
PS: This was another £2.99 bargain at the Yorkshire Trading Company store:)