Monday 7 March 2011

In a Galaxy Far Far Away: Tyranids

The question is: "Brown and Green" or "Blue and Green"?


The "Blue and Green" is the "as-was" paint scheme.



The "Brown and Green" is the "could-be" alternative.


Sometimes when you take something back out of the box you don't like what you see. I vaguely remember an old saying: "Blue and Green should never be seen (together)".



My current feeling is to go "Brown and Green". There, dilemma of the day sorted (I think). Yes, and it is another way of using the last of the Games Workshop paints I so don't love anymore.

2 comments:

Monty said...

Nice Geordie, I have a pile of orks that were given me and have only just got round to painting the first one (which was more enjoyable than I thought it would be)only another 20 to go...

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

"Off period" distractions can be nicer than you expect once you get into them

The tyranids have already caught my oldest son's eye (and he's only six)

He refers to them as "nice reptiles" (that;s to teh Deadly Sixty I think)