Monday 31 January 2022

US Naval History Podcast

I am finding this fascinating listening (see below, something I have a daily chat about with my AI friend Alexa who plays hard ball with me when I say "Play US Navy History Podcast" until I remember it is "US Naval History Podcast" - which serves to remind me of the limits of 'AI Assisted' to 'Generic AI'):


https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/us-naval-history-podcast/id1532555765

Twelve nice episodes do far. The twentieth centaury episodes were a nice revision that complemented my bookshelves, but from episode seven (the Spanish American War) back to one I am learning new material. Dangerously interested in the ACW as well as the SAW episodes.  

Update (12/02/2022): Now listened to them all - can highly recommend, especially the early pre-twentieth century ones!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like the podcast! Feel free to shoot me an email at UsNavyPodcast@gmail.com anytime!

-Chase

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Thanks :)