Thursday 20 January 2011

Other items on the Painting Tray

Also down on the table:


A dozen or so Revell Russian Summer infantry (purchased originally in the mid 1990's [1995 in Aberdeen I think]) that have spooked "Maurice the Spy" into doing a runner (I don't fancy his chances against the snipers at the back with their telescopic sights).

I am practising on these chaps before having a go at the 20mm Plastic Soldier Russians (aka a Xmas present to myself).

One man running after another (Maurice seems to be giving chase to this wayward Russian, perhaps they have documents to exchange!):


No real plan to my painting, but still any forward progress is good progress! No sign od the Saturn V moving to the painting table until I clear some more space!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Christmas presents to ones self are the best sort of gift giving mate.

Revell Soviets are awesome, show these soon. the Officers looks good.

Paul´s Bods said...

maybe..maurice is running after the other one because maurice has found his wallet. No? Ok...the bus has just come? :-D
I don´t have any painting plan either...I paint what I like when I like.
The ylook good.
Cheers
paul