Monday 19 October 2020

"Fly Navy" (Thunderbolt and Fury) - Aeronatica Imperialis is approaching lift-off

With three Orc Dakka Dakka Jets in air it seemed reasonable to scramble a pair of Imperial Navy Jets to fight them (see below, there were two variants included in the "Wings of Vengeance" starter box - Thunderbolt [the staple Navy fighter] and Fury [hard hitting but can run out of ammo] so I made one of each; not that you can notice from a top down view): 


I think my plane painting will take a pause here until I get a couple of games under my belt. The rules seem fairly straightforward (Canvas Eagles - Blue Max comes to mind) but the devil may be the tabletop detail. 

2 comments:

Matt Crump said...

Nice to see don’t see aeronautic much these days but I quite enjoyed it 👍

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

:)

A "game in a box" and it reminds me of Canvas Eagles