Friday 9 October 2020

Happily clicking away .. Freeblade

Happily blasting Orcs (or should that be Orks?) and Chaos Space Marine things to multiple bits, reaching an impressive level 45 (whatever that means) without spending a penny (you can hear the developers and marketers weep). It is fun and gives a basic amusement (see below, I have gone back to a menacing light "off green" look):  


Note: The GW marketers may have the last laugh yet though, as I have discovered a not-so-silly bur still silly miniature in the GW range (still big and impractical to have on a sensible table top) that might go on the Xmas shopping list [if I finish the game - setting that as a discrete challenge to myself].

2 comments:

Chris Kemp said...

Must look it up. Solo play or MMO?

Regards, Chris.

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

I play just solo
There is a Online Multi-Player version