Saturday 30 December 2017

Xmas Present Haul (Part 1) WW2 Soviet Infantry (Winter)

Egged on by a local club whose members are about to start a 28mm WWII Summer to Winter Stalingrad Campaign using the Chain of Command rule-set I hinted to my wife a nice new shiny box of toys might be needed. I dutifully walked away and "imagine my surprise" when Santa had left a special pressie (see below): 


It took me a (tortuous) while before I could "open to touch and assemble" them as I first had to assemble a "stand alone [but for how long will it be left standing?]" child basketball hoop and then configure a couple of mobile phones (the devil's toy!) not to mention helping look for (as in Search and Rescue mission) "lost Lego parts"!

They look really nice (he says as he yet again descends into WWII multi-scale madness), watch this space fpor a progress report or two in the near future ;)

2 comments:

Monty said...

Multi-scale madness; yes, I know all about that! 😁 Happy New Year though, Geordie!

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Well all I can say is that I live in a multi-dimensional universe so why not multi-scale too

;)

Hope 2018 is a good one for you Monty ;)